Sienna X Spray Tanning
Tanning without the problems caused by sunbeds
We offer Sienna X's high quality fake tanning range that produce a real, sumptuous and perfect fake tan without exposing your skin to harmful cancer-inducing UV rays.
How does sunless tanning work?
Sienna X's products work by applying a sugar, commonly known as DHA, to your skin; the sugar itself binds with the outer layer of your skin, the epidermis, creating a gorgeous golden brown shade.
Is sunless tanning safe?
Yes. Sunbeds greatly increase the risk of skin cancer due to the way they subject your skin to harmful UVA and UVB rays. The effects of sunless tanning do not last as long as a sunbed but you can be assured that it doesn't come with negative health side effects. On top of that there is no risk of skin peeling, burning or receiving sunstroke.
Should I do anything before the treatment?
- Apply moisturiser the night before or follow your usual moisturising regime.
- Your skin should ideally be free from other self tanning products, antiperspirant , massage oils or perfume.
- Any waxing or shaving should be done over 24 hours before treatment commences.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear.
How can I make my tan last as long as possible?
- Refrain from showering/bathing for a minimum of 4 hours after the spray.
Try not to take part in any particular strenuous activities for at least 12 hours after the spray; sweating can reduce the effect of the tan.
Exfoliate your skin every 2-3 days to ensure even fading of the spray tan.
- Apply your own or Sienna X's moisturisers daily.
- After showering/bathing, gently pat the skin to dry yourself, as opposed to rubbing.
- Avoid public swimming pools as the Chlorine in the water can cause the tan to fade faster.
Sienna X Spray Tanning Prices
Unfortunately we don't currently have up-to-date prices for this treatment(s), please ring for an exact price/quote.