For skin that looks and acts younger and healthier
The Nu-Derma system is the physician- dispensed, prescription strength skin care system that can actually transform your skin at the cellular level. By addressing the signs of photo damage and restoring the healthy function of your skin cells, this system is clinically proven to result in younger and healthier looking skin.
What are the effects of photo damage on your skin?
As your skin ages and is exposed to UVA and UVB rays, the turnover of skin cells slows significantly, throwing off the balance between the growth of healthy new cells and sloughing of old, damaged cells. Additionally, collagen and elastin begin to break down, causing the skin to lose resilience resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and sagging.Daily exposure to UV light then accelerates this ageing process and may cause uneven coloring.
Signs of photo damage and ageing
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Skin laxity
- Erythema (Redness)
- Sallowness (Complexion)
- Hyper pigmentation (Discoloration)
How does the Nu-Derma System transform your skin?
The Nu-Derma system penetrates below the surface of your skin to transform skin cell functions at cellular level and correct the damage within. Using a specific sequence of dosage and frequency that is recommended specifically by your skin care professional for your skin condition, the prescription strength system exfoliates old skin leaving healthy, new skin that looks and acts younger and healthier.
Who should use the Nu-Derma system?
If you've experienced occasional sunburns, daily sun exposure, hormonal changes, stress and environmental pollution, then your skin will likely show signs of premature ageing or occasional acne flares. Your genetic history may also make you more prone to the effects of ageing skin. We can help tailor the Nu-Derma System and care to your skin type.
Why is Nu-Derma system better than other products?
Regardless of skin type and condition, The Nu-Derma System has repeatedly demonstrated clinically significant results. In a recent clinical study involving 301 patients, the Nu-Derma system showed 2-3 times greater improvement than other commonly used stand alone treatments. In only 12 weeks. patients with mild to moderate photo damaged skin enjoyed greater improvements in key measures or photo damaged, including wrinkles, firmness and hyper pigmentation.
What can you expect from the Nu-Derma system?
In order for Nu-Derma System to correct the function and health of your skin, four distinctive stages of transformation is needed. This is done by daily use of the ingredients in the system will restore cellular turnover, providing noticeable results in as few as four weeks. While friends and family will notice the difference in your skin early on, continued use of the system will reveal clearer, firmer, more even toned skin over the course of just 12 to 18 weeks. It is a complete transformation process that enables your skin to look and act younger and healthier.
The four phases of transformation
1) Out with the old (Weeks 1-6)
- Nu-Derma System penetrates to the deepest layer of your skin to correct the premature signs of premature ageing and acne flares
- Old dead skin cells are pushed to the surface and replaced with the new cells
- Itching, dryness and redness are possible side effects as your skin adopts to the new system
- Pigmented skin cells to become regulated, creating a more even toned appearance.
2) In with the new (Weeks 7-12)
- Your skin begins producing normal, healthy cells
- Pigment cells are distributing more evenly
- Collagen production is stimulated
- Your skin begins to acclimate to the new system.
- Expect smoother, softer, clearer skin as normal healthy cell production begins
3) Healthy glow (Weeks 12-18)
- Your skin cells are in the process of transformation
- Collagen production continues
- Your skin becoming clearer, firmer and tighter with improved clarity and a healthy glow
- Expect your skin to be smooth, naturally hydrated, evenly colored and more resilient
4) The New You (Lasting results with maintenance)
- Your skin has been transformed by the NU-Derma System
- Continue using the system daily in the morning and evening
- Check in routinely with your skin care professional to maintain your results long term
- Expect skin that looks and acts younger and healthier
How can you purchase the Nu-Derma System?
Because the Nu-Derma System contains clinically proven, prescription-strength ingredients that can only be dispensed to consumers by a licensed physician or trained skin professional, and therefore is only available for use in an authorised clinic.
- Gentle cleanser
- Exfoderm or Exfoderm Forte
- Healthy skin protection (SPF 35)
- Sunfader (if prescribed by your skin specialist)
- Physical UV block SPF 32
- Blender Tretinoin (as prescribed by a skin expert)
Ask about all the products that are complements to the Nu-Derma system, including:
- Obagi Professional C Serum
- Obagi Elastiderm Eye treatment
- Obagi Elastiderm Décolletage system
- Obagi Sunfader
- Obagi Action
- Obagi Tolereen